Some of the most popular questions we get asked about weddings and special occasions.
If your question isn't below, don't hesitate to ask us.
1. We are wanting a few things for our wedding, can we come and see you?
Not a problem, call to make an appointment. Day time and evening appointments available.
2. My wedding isn't until next year, how soon should I book?
We take bookings well in advance, remember that Bank Holiday weekends are always busy dates for weddings.
3. I haven't got confirmed guest numbers for the chair covers yet, can I still book them?
Yes you can. Definite numbers and colours are due a month in advance of your event.
4. Do I have to pay the full amount upfront and how do I pay?
An initial booking fee secures your date and services required.
A security bond is payable against any loss/damage caused to hired items. Once all the items are collected, counted and check, if all the items are as supplied, then the security bond is refunded to you.
Sorry we no longer accept cheques but you can pay by card or cash (in person), Paypal or bank transfer.
The remaining balance is due a month in advance of your event. Receipts are always given.
5. Do you have any packages for weddings?
Every wedding is different and we prefer to make a bespoke package just for you, of the items and services that you really want.
6. Does the price include delivery?
Yes the price includes local delivery, setting up and collection after your event. If your venue is more than 20 miles from our base in Chesterfield, Derbyshire then a delivery charge will apply. Please ask for a quote.
7. I have booked your disco for my party, what music do you play?
We have a large database of songs and music for all genres. You are welcome to give us a list of your favourite songs and your guests can make requests on the night.
8. Does your disco come with lights?
You'll be surprised how many times we get asked. Yes our discos/karaoke/video discos all come with a twinkle star cloth dj booth or dj stand, a mixture of LED lighting effects and lasers. Smoke machines if your venue allows them. If preferred, there are also lighting effects that scroll instead of flashing on & off.
9. I don't live locally, can I place an order by email?
Yes you can. Booking forms, contracts and invoices can all be sent by email.
10. My venue has asked for your Public Liability and P.A.T. Test documents, do you have these?
Yes we have both and can email copies direct to your venue.
11. I have a package for my wedding with my venue that already includes the chair covers and disco, can I just book the sweet cart/popcorn/candy floss?
Yes you can, all of our services are available individually. Let us know what your guests numbers are and we will be happy to give you a quote. Also any special dietary requirements.
12. Can we just book the LOVE letters for our wedding?
Yes that's not a problem. Let us know your wedding date so we can check on availability.